The jumper has just added a new radio to its family, the Jumper T16; according to the company, it is the most affordable, high-performance open source remote control radio.
With angle, adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems.
the radio also has a JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features.
what we really like that the Jumper T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point!
Here is a photo comparing the T16 with its old brother the T12 :
as you can see the T16 is a bit larger and taller than the T12 due to the new color LCD screen.
being more accurate, the T16 size is 180x190x58mm, while the T12 is only 158x150x58mm.
More photos :
More Specs of the Jumper T16 Radio:
|Specification||* Size: 180*190*58.|
* Weight: 888g.
* Voltage: DC7-8.4V.
* Current: 350mah (NO CRSF).
* Channel: 16ch.
|Features||* STM32F429BIT6 MCU.|
* Industrial grade 4.3 inches 480*272 outdoor-readable color screen.
* Compatible with JumperTX and OpenTX firmware.
* Wheel menu button.
* Angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing gimbals.
* Multi-protocol transmitter module with TBS CRSF support.
* Removable battery.
* Supports Telemetry.
* Memory 16M (can be expanded by TF card).
* Voice function.
* Vibration reminder function.
* Standard JR module slot.
* 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers).
* Two-color LED status display.
New official and leaked photos of the T16
RF Chips with example Protocols :-
also you can check supported protocols here :
Seems like the Jumper T16 is a promising radio and definitely worth its price !
Tell us what you think about the Jumper T16 radio in the comments below.
- 1 Comment
- March 4, 2019